Being a Program Journal Ad Sponsor puts your business in front of audiences who are:
• 97% more likely than the average Las Vegas adult to be influential as leaders in their communities.
• 93% more likely than the average adult to have a household income of over $250,000.
• 68% more likely to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (versus Las Vegas average of 11%).
“Mimosas and Mozart”: The Benefit Brunch-Concert is a combined brunch and concert that takes classical music outside the concert hall and repackages the concert into a memorable, unique, and multi-sensory experience. Guests enjoy a gourmet brunch buffet in the luxurious setting of JW Marriott Resort & Spa along with a two-set concert performed by seven cherry-picked musicians from Las Vegas and New York City.
Please contact us directly for more information on these additional Season Two Events:
- Spring 2018 Music and Wine Concert Pop-Up
- The Spring Music JuiceBox Series Musical Safari at Lion Habitat Ranch, VIP reception
- Las Vegas Music & Wine Festival 2018
Deadline for submission is September 7, 2017.
Artwork must be submitted in .PDF or .JPEG format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For credit card payment, please note that there will be a payment increase of 4% to cover credit card fees.